Search Eid.Love.Pray

Thursday, January 8, 2015

JeSuisMusluman

I am a proud Muslim, born and raised in America. My heart breaks with every terrorist attack done in the name of Islam and breaks again when I hear commentary on my religion by people that have never known a Muslim. My mission is to change the narrative beyond what is seen in the media by opening myself up to anyone who has questions about Islam. The below is a link to a Reddit AMA (ask me anything), Let's start a dialogue! I would love to hear from anyone with any questions about Islam.

http://redd.it/2rsk6f


My heart goes out to all those lost in the Paris shootings, including a fellow Arab/Muslim police officer who was shot
Nice response so far, hoping this has a snowball effect into a larger conversation

Nice conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment